Terms & Conditions Apoxy Media
Apoxy Media aims to interact with its clients courteously, timely, and professionally. Therefore, the following terms and conditions will be accepted by clients who work with Apoxy Media:
- Clients and Apoxy Media will have an independent contractor relationship; neither party intends or implies a partnership or joint venture.
- Both parties will agree on a start date for the services, and fees will apply according to that date.
- The clients will receive a monthly performance services report.
- Either party must give at least 10 business days' notice before canceling or fully transferring the service obligations to another service vendor.
- Apoxy Media reserves the right to outsource some service tasks to a different service provider.
- A third party may claim no rights under or in connection with the contract.
- Apoxy Media shall not be held responsible for indirect or consequential losses when service deliverables are delayed due to uncontrollable or natural factors.
- The clients agree to defend, cover, and hold Apoxy Media harmless from and against any claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses relating to the services provided by Apoxy Media to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any alleged false advertising, claims for disruption of a client's patent, liability claims for goods or services sold by the client, copyright, or trademark, and claims resulting from disruption or system failure.
- The public can view any content or information provided to Apoxy Media for publication as soon as it is done because of the nature of digital media. Due to the nature of the content being publicized, Apoxy Media will not be held liable for screening the material or any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any other company asset.
- Consider the case where we fail to enforce any of your responsibilities under a service contract or any of these terms and conditions at any point throughout the contract's term. If that happens, it won't instantly release you from any of the commitments listed in the terms and conditions, and it won't count as a waiver either.
- Any waiver of a condition or term will only be regarded as legally binding if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information that clients submit to us, such as name, email, phone number, and website URL, will be kept private and not shared with a third party without the client's prior approval. The Apoxy Media staff will have access to the information, though.
- Apoxy Media will take appropriate measures to guard against the loss, unauthorized use, or modification of your personal information.
- Since data transmission over the internet is inherently unsafe, Apoxy Media cannot guarantee security.
- Although to maintain the highest level of protection against online theft and fraud, we employ SSL-encrypted technology.
- Some outside advertisers with connections to their ads on our website might also employ cookies to compile statistics about you. Cookies, however, in no way permit us or any other party to access any of your personal data.